50 things to see or do before you...
...lose your next customer, your biggest client, or even your reputation!
In today's fast-paced world it's never too late to awaken the spirit of adventure in yourself. In recent years, there's been much published announcing the top sights to see, adventures to be had, experiences to encounter and events that you simply can't miss. In short, things that everyone should do at least once in their lifetime.
But how does this apply to your most valued clients, employee sales incentives and reward programmes, annual conferences, team building weekends I hear you say? Well no differently really - we're all looking for that something new…. a bit of wow factor, the chance to go off the beaten track, or just simply the opportunity to be spoilt and treated to something special.
Well we here at Euro Events have put together our “Top 50 must attend events” based on client requests, personal experiences and some 30 years' industry knowledge. Listed here you'll find a very wide choice of events to attend together with the time of year they normally take place.
Are these the Top 50 things to see or do before you...lose your next customer, your biggest client or even your reputation!?
Here we go - the Euro Events list of the top 50 events to attend before you lose any more business!
1. Attend the Last Night of The Proms in a private box at the Royal Albert Hall - September
2. Attend a World Film Premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square - All Year
3. Have Tea at the Ritz & and overnight stay - All Year
4. Play football at your favorite teams Premier League stadium - May
5. Dress up for a day at Ladies Day at Royal Ascot - June
6. Attend the Henley Royal Regatta - July
7. Be on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships - June/July
8. See the Edinburgh Military Tattoo - August
9. Attend a Theatre show on Broadway in New York - All Year
10. Spend a week on Necker Island with a group of friends - All Year
11. Spend a week at Krizia's designed “K Club” in Barbuda - All Year
12. Travel on the Blue train in South Africa - All Year
13. Fly in a hot air balloon over the Sahara desert - All Year
14. Go White Water rafting in the Rockies in Canada - All Year
15. Travel route 66 in USA on a Harley - All Year
16. Stay on a cowboy ranch in Arizona USA - All Year
17. Fly over the Grand Canyon Nevada USA - All Year
18. Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia - All Year
19. Fly a MiG-29 over Russia – All Year
20. Run with the Bulls at The Pamplona - July
21. Pamper yourself at the Ananda Spa in the Himalayas in India - All Year
22. Drive a Formula 1 racing car on a race track - All Year
23. Go Scuba Diving in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia - All Year
24. See the “Big 5” whilst on safari in Africa - All Year
25. Walk the Great Wall of China - All Year
26. Stay at Raffles in Hong Kong - All Year
27. Sail on the QE2 - All Year
28. Trek the Inca Trail in Peru - All Year
29. Spend time with Gorillas in Burundi, Uganda - All Year
30. Attend the Rugby Six Nations in Dublin - February/March
31. Visit Disney World & Epcot Centre in Florida - All Year
32. Attend an Olympic Games - Summer/Winter
33. Be a star at the Cannes Film Festival in France - May
34. Watch the Monaco F1 Grand Prix from a yacht in Monaco Harbour - May
35. Attend the Kentucky Derby USA - May
36. Be a part of the Il Palio horse race in Sienna Italy - August
37. Travel on the Orient - Express to Venice - All Year
38. Attend an exclusive VIP party at the Playboy Mansion in Las Vegas - Selected Dates Throughout Year
39. Visit the Ryder Cup, USA v Europe - Every other September
40. Attend the Venice Carnival - February
41. See the Northern Lights and stay in the Ice Hotel in Lapland - November to February
42. Attend the US Masters in Augusta USA - April
43. Attend Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara - February
44. Have your own Private Box at a Top Sporting or Music Venue - All Year
45. Attend the Oscars in Hollywood USA - February
46. Be in the Ferrari pits at a F1 Grand Prix - March to November
47. Stay at the only 7* star hotel in the world The Burj Al Arah Hotel in Dubai - All Year
48. Visit the Rio Carnival in Brazil - February
49. Be on a yacht at the Antigua Race Week in the Caribbean - May
50. Fly to Space on board the Virgin Galatica - Selected Dates
Be it suggestions for just two people or a group of 200 you'll definitely find something here to whet the appetite. Our list fits all budgets and tastes ranging from a few hundred pounds per person, to £150,000 to travel into space on the Virgin Galactic Flights.
But don't just take our word for it… If you know of any other events taking place anywhere in the world that are not listed here, but you feel are worthy of a mention, why not contact us with your ideas.